Zirconia fiber is the only high-grade light refractory fiber material that can meet the requirements of high temperature oxidation atmosphere above 1500°C for a long time. Zirconia fiber is a kind of polycrystalline refractory fiber made of pure tetragonal/cubic phase ZrO2 nano ceramic grains. (ZRO2 + stabilizer) > 99.7% purity, crystal, for the whole stability of cubic phase 3 to 8 microns diameter of continuous filament, the appearance is white cotton, because of ZRO2 material itself of high melting point (2700 ℃), no oxidation, and other excellent high temperature properties, makes the ZRO2 fiber is better than other varieties of refractory fiber (such as alumina fiber, mullite fiber, aluminum silicate fiber, etc.) the use of higher temperature, and high chemical stability, corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance, thermal shock, non-volatile, no pollution, are the top international a refractory fiber material. Zirconia fiber products are zirconia fiber through deep processing calcined support of various profile products.
- Use the highest temperature. The melting point is as high as 2700℃, the maximum service temperature is as high as 2200°C, and even up to 2500°C, the intact fiber shape can be maintained.
- Low thermal conductivity at room temperature
- High purity, low density,
- Corrosion resistance is the best. ZrO2 has significantly better acid and alkali corrosion resistance than SiO2 and Al2O3.
- High temperature is not volatile, no pollution. ZrO2 has the lowest high temperature vapor pressure in all metal oxides, and is chemically inert, non-volatile and pollution-free at high temperature.
(1) As ultra-high temperature thermal insulation protection materials and ceramic matrix composite reinforcement materials, used in aerospace, national defense military, atomic energy and other key technical fields.
(2)It is used for making ultra-high temperature industrial kilns, ultra-high temperature experimental electric furnaces and other ultra-high temperature heating devices from 1500°C to 2200°C, etc. It is also used for ceramic sintering, metal smelting, high-temperature decomposition, semiconductor manufacturing, quartz melting, crystal growth, experimental research and other industrial and scientific research fields.
(3) as high temperature filtration materials and high temperature reaction catalyst carrier, etc., used in high temperature liquid or gas filtration removal, as well as high temperature chemical reaction synthesis or catalytic cracking and so on.
|Si.Fe.Na The impurities such as≤||0.3|
|Crystalline phases||Cubic phase|
|Fibre melting point，℃||2700|
|appearance||Short crushed fiber, white|