– To provide customers with the most professional thermal insulation solutions –
– Introduction to hood furnace –
Cover furnace is used for bright annealing and heat treatment of workpieces. It belongs to intermittent variable temperature furnace. The furnace temperature is usually between 650 ~ 1100℃. The furnace can be divided into square furnace and round furnace according to the loading condition of the furnace. The heat source of hood furnace is gas, followed by electricity and light oil. Generally, it is composed of an outer cover, an inner cover and a furnace table. The combustion device is mostly set on the outer cover, and the thermal insulation layer is set on the outer cover. The workpiece is generally placed in the inner cover for heating and cooling.
Cover type furnace has good air tightness, small heat loss and high thermal efficiency. Secondly, the furnace without furnace door and lifting mechanism and all kinds of mechanical transmission mechanism, low cost. Therefore, in the workpiece heat treatment furnace, the cover furnace is widely used.
– Selection of refractory material for cover type furnace –
Control points for the selection of resistant material of the cover:
The heating cover is generally a steel framework, so lightness and energy saving are two key requirements for lining materials.
1. The density of traditional refractory material is relatively high (thermal insulation brick is above 600Kg/m3, and light castable is above 1000Kg/m3), which requires a lot of load on the steel structure of furnace cover and consumes a lot of steel structure, which increases the investment in furnace building.
2. The outer cover is too heavy, which also affects the lifting capacity and floor space of the production workshop.
3. The cover furnace belongs to intermittent variable temperature operation furnace, with large specific heat capacity and heat conductivity of insulating brick and light pouring material, and serious energy consumption.
Advantages of ceramic fiber materials:
Low density reduces consumption of steel structure;
Small heat capacity, energy saving;
Low thermal conductivity, low heat storage and low bulk density are the fundamental reasons for its wide application in heating cover.
– Cover type furnace cover body ceramic fiber furnace lining insulation structure –
The common lining structure of the heating cover is: composite structure of ceramic fiber module and layer blanket
Material selection: Ceramic fiber module RDGW-489, bulk density is 220Kg/m3+ ceramic fiber blanket RDGW-422;
Total insulation thickness: 330 or 350mm, 300mm module, 30 or 50mm backing layer;
Burner area of heating cover: Modules and blankets of higher grade than furnace lining are used in this area. Product codes are RDGW-589 and RDGW-512 respectively.
– Technical advantages –
The use of laminate – module composite structure, first of all, save steel consumption, can reduce the overall cost of furnace lining, secondly, anchoring pieces are located between laminate and ceramic fiber modules, can ensure the long-term service life of anchoring pieces, and ceramic fiber blanket fiber direction and the folding direction of the module vertical, can effectively improve the sealing effect.