-To provide customers with the most professional thermal insulation solutions –
-Overview of Tunnel kiln-
Before the construction of ceramic fiber suspended ceiling in parallel tunnel kiln
Linear kiln is the drying section and roasting section in a line;
Parallel kiln is the drying section and roasting section are separated side by side, there are one roasting and one roasting, two roasting and two roasting, two roasting and three roasting.
The kiln car equipped with brick brick is pushed into the kiln by the cart at regular intervals from the front end. After the brick is put into the kiln, it starts to be preheated by the flue gas. As the kiln car moves to the burning zone, it is heated to the specified maximum temperature and held for a certain period of time, the products can be fired.
– Tunnel kiln insulation structure –
Roof insulation structure of kiln:
Both the linear kiln and the parallel kiln are firebrick + red brick masonry walls, and the kiln roof adopts the whole fiber flat suspended top insulation lining.
High temperature ceramic fiber insulation :(firing belt)
Temperature range: 950℃-1150℃ (usually not up to 1150℃);
Insulation thickness: 300mm folding block (compensation blanket strengthened sealing) + two layers of 30mm thick blanket folded and compressed to 50mm thick for tiling blanket + 3mm surface curing agent;
Material selection: high aluminum folding block + standard fiber blanket.
Anchorage: S304 “T+L” anchorage
Low temperature zone ceramic fiber insulation :(pre-tropics and cooling belt)
Temperature range: 300℃-950℃;
Insulation thickness: 250mm module (reinforced sealing by compensation blanket) + 30/50mm tile blanket + 3mm surface curing agent;
Material selection: standard folding block + standard fiber blanket.
Anchorage: S304 “T+L” anchorage
– Technical advantages –
- The large block is surrounded by the structure, the tunnel kiln roof integrity is stronger, better insulation effect;
- “T+L” hanging, perfect combination, less human interference factors;
- Multi-point anchorage, more safe and reliable;
- Intuitive, convenient maintenance, reduce safety hazards;
- Higher installation efficiency and shorter kiln construction period;
- Improve the construction platform, improve the construction equipment, create quality projects;
- Develop and improve the construction platform, improve the surface flatness of furnace lining, and increase the flatness rate by 30%;
- Jack extrusion, improve work efficiency, enhance the firmness of nearly 50 times.
We focus on: raw materials for finished products
We pay attention to: site construction details
Our concern: kiln operation and maintenance
-Saving energy and reducing consumption –
Example results: after the use of light ceramic fiber materials, Yang Ying brick factory saved energy consumption of about 540,000 yuan per year.
Energy consumption saved per brick :(380-320) Kcal/kg*2.63kg= 157.8kcal
Annual energy saving of brick factory: 157.8kcal/block *100000 pieces/day *300 days =4.73* 109kcal
The annual energy saving equivalent to standard coal is 4.73* 109kcal /7000 Kcal=6.77*105kg
According to the coal price of 800 yuan/ton, the annual economic benefit of reducing energy consumption is 6.77*106kg*800 yuan /1000kg=541600 yuan