– To provide customers with the most professional thermal insulation solutions –
-Overview of Tunnel kiln-
Tunnel kiln is a modern industrial kiln which is widely used in building materials, ceramics and fire-resistant industries. According to the firing temperature can be divided into low temperature tunnel kiln (1000 ~ 1350℃), medium temperature tunnel kiln (1350 ~ 1550℃), high temperature tunnel kiln (1550 ~ 1750℃) and ultra-high temperature tunnel kiln (1750 ~ 1950℃). According to the transport equipment in the kiln, it can be divided into vehicle-type tunnel kiln, push-plate tunnel kiln, roller tunnel kiln, conveyor belt tunnel kiln, step-type tunnel kiln, etc. Generally, the sintering temperature of sintered brick is between 950℃ and 1050℃, so the kiln of tunnel kiln of sintered brick belongs to low-temperature tunnel kiln, and it is mostly kiln car tunnel kiln.
Along the length of the kiln, the brick tunnel kiln is divided into pre-tropical zone, firing zone and cooling zone.
– Common forms and solutions of tunnel kiln repair and reconstruction –
There are various forms of repair and reconstruction of tunnel kiln. The following is a brief introduction of several common forms:
- Arch to ceramic fiber ceiling
Sequence: measuring design, removing vault, welding steel structure, module installation, coating and brushing high temperature surface curing agent, drawing wall, lapping prefabricated board.
- Change ceramic fiber flat suspended ceiling from hanging brick
- Retrofit of ceramic fiber wind shield plate on vault
Order: Excavate the groove, remove the heavy windshield brick, replace it with light ceramic fiber windshield plate, fix it with special S304 fixed clamp strip, and finally plug the fiber blanket from both sides.
- Ceramic fiber lining – drop block
Replacement sequence: complete the replacement of the combination block, weld and fix the steel groove, cut off the bending steel structure, fix the adjacent module with special tools, take out the damaged module, fill and compacts the finished combination block, open the packing belt, if there is a fire leak, fill and pack with fiber blanket or pour with perlite and high temperature binder.
- Wheel kiln roof renovation
- Renovation of kiln door of wheel kiln
- Reconstruction of the roof of trench kiln
– Technical advantages –
- Long fiber forming blanket, module and folding block: melt spun fiber is 100-150mm, with uniform diameter of 3-5 m, low content of slag ball and high tensile strength of 0.08-0.12mpa, which is 2-3 times of the blown fiber.
- Special anti-erosion composite block for the flat suspended ceiling of tunnel kiln — Double-sided needle-jilting silk blanket: after the double-sided needle-jilting process, the degree of interweaving of the long fibers is greatly improved, making the fiber blanket tough and resilient. Therefore, the anti-layering performance, tensile strength and surface smoothness are greatly improved compared with the single-side needle-jilting blanket.
- Simple production of coal feeding hole: coal feeding hole can be made on site, using less than the diameter of the coal feeding hole one end of the steel tube processed into a zigzag shape, in the insulation layer to screw out the hole.
- Good chemical stability, acid and alkali corrosion resistance: coal burning produces a lot of sulfur dioxide gas, and the steam baked in the brick form sulfuric acid is very corrosive, ceramic fiber in this corrosive environment can still maintain long-term performance.
We focus on: raw materials for finished products
We pay attention to: site construction details
Our concern: kiln operation and maintenance
– Ceramic fiber lining performance advantage –
Ceramic fiber lining, as a kind of light and efficient refractory insulation lining, has the following technical performance advantages compared with traditional refractory lining:
1. Low bulk density
2. Low thermal capacity
3. Low thermal conductivity
4. Simple construction, no need to leave expansion joints.
5. Wide range of use
6. Thermal shock
7. Mechanical vibration resistance
8. No oven is needed, and the lining can be put into use after completion of construction.
9. Good sound insulation can significantly reduce noise pollution.
10. Ceramic fiber lining of high heat sensitivity, more suitable for automatic control of heating furnace.
11. The chemical properties of ceramic fiber lining are stable, except phosphoric acid, hydrofluoric acid and strong alkali, other acids, alkali, water, oil and steam are not corroded, and are not infiltrated with lead, aluminum and copper liquid.