Refractory fiber cloth is a kind of high-tech product, which can be resistant to high temperatures, which provides convenience for people who need to work at high temperatures, and also adds a guarantee for their health. As a kind of high temperature resistant material, it has the advantages of environmental protection and convenient installation. Today, the editor of Shandong Redun High-Temperature Material Co., Ltd. will take you to understand what refractory fiber cloth is, and the production method of refractory fiber cloth, to understand how this high-tech product appeared.
1. What is refractory fiber cloth
Refractory fiber cloth is divided into two types: temperature resistance 600 degrees and temperature resistance 1000 degrees. The main properties are high temperature resistance, low thermal conductivity, thermal shock resistance, and low heat capacity; excellent high temperature performance, long service life; resistance to aluminum melting , Zinc and other non-ferrous metals corrosion ability; has good low temperature and high temperature strength; non-toxic, harmless, no adverse effects on the environment; convenient construction and installation;
Refractory fiber cloth is sewn from flame-retardant composite materials. It has excellent structure and high temperature resistance, electrical resistance, and oxidation resistance. The high temperature resistance is 550℃-1100℃.
2. Product performance of refractory fiber cloth
1. The fiber is not easy to fall off, does not irritate the skin, has a large tensile force, is white, and is economical.
2. The tensile force will decrease when exposed to water. The thickness of the refractory fiber cloth with a temperature resistance of 1260 degrees is generally 2mm 3mm 5mm. The product width is 25mm-1200mm. It has high temperature resistance, high tensile force, non-toxic and harmless, white, fire-resistant and water-resistant.
3. Low thermal conductivity, thermal shock resistance and low heat capacity.
4. Excellent high temperature performance and long service life.
5. It has the ability to resist the corrosion of non-ferrous metals such as aluminum and zinc.
6. It has good thermal insulation performance and high temperature strength.
7. Non-toxic, harmless, and has no adverse effects on the environment.
8. Convenient construction and installation.
9. Refractory fiber cloth is sewn from flame-retardant composite materials. It has excellent structure and high temperature resistance, electrical resistance, and oxidation resistance. The high temperature resistance is 550℃-1100℃.
10. It has higher electrical and high temperature electrical properties than glass fiber.
3. Scope of application of refractory fiber cloth
Refractory fiber cloth is suitable for welding and other sparks that are easy to cause fire. It can resist spark splash, slag, welding spatter, etc., to isolate the workplace, separate the working layer, and prevent possible fire hazards during welding. .
Refractory fiber cloth through different coatings or composite treatments (PVC, chlorine tincture, silica gel, aluminum foil, etc.) can achieve different results: waterproof, wear-resistant, fire-resistant, oil-resistant, heat-reflective, improve temperature resistance and heat preservation time. For objects whose temperature is greater than 550℃, it is recommended to use vermiculite-coated glass fiber fabric or fabric woven with high silica fiber. The uncoated material of refractory fiber cloth is generally softer and more suitable for covering objects.
Refractory fiber cloth with a thickness of less than 0.6mm should be used on a vertical surface to prevent sparks from falling after the first contact to avoid breakdown of the refractory fiber cloth; when used on a horizontal surface, a refractory fiber cloth with a thickness of more than 0.6mm should be used.
Various kilns, high-temperature pipelines and containers heat insulation; furnace doors, valves, flange seals, fire doors and fire-proof shutter materials, high-temperature furnace door curtains; engine and instrument heat insulation, fire-proof cable covering materials, high-temperature fire protection Materials; Cloth for heat insulation covering, high temperature expansion joint filler, flue lining; high temperature resistant labor protection products, fire protection clothing, high temperature filtration, sound absorption and other application areas.
Fourth, the production method of refractory fiber cloth
In terms of manufacturing methods, the melting method and the chemical method (colloid method) coexist and develop simultaneously to meet the needs of different types of applications.
1. Melting method: It is often used to produce amorphous (glassy) fibers (small cross-sectional area, short fiber production), with low technical content, low production cost, and a wide range of applications. It is mainly used in industrial furnaces. , The basic material in the application domain of refractory and heat insulation of heating device.
2. Chemical method: It is used to produce polycrystalline fiber. This method has high technical content, high production cost and high added value, but there are still few products. Mainly used for refractory heat insulation of high temperature industrial furnaces above 1300℃ and reinforcement materials for cutting-edge technologies such as aerospace, aviation and nuclear energy.
1.5mm–6mm, the general width is 1m, (nickel-chromium alloy wire reinforced, stainless steel wire reinforced, glass fiber reinforced, ceramic fiber coated cloth, ceramic fiber slag cloth, ceramic fiber sintered cloth, ceramic fiber fumigated cloth) other specifications Can be produced according to customer requirements.
For more details or questions, please call the company hotline +0531 85800088 or through the online customer service website, you can also leave your contact information, we have professional technical personnel at any time for you to solve problems related to high temperature materials.
SHANDONG REDON HIGH-TEMPERATURE MATERIAL Co. ,LTD. has the domestic advanced production equipment and leading production technology, with an annual output of 1050 ceramic fiber series products, 1260 ceramic fiber series products, 1400 ceramic fiber series products, 1600 polycrystalline series products tens of thousands of tons. With cotton, blankets, blanket, board, paper and all kinds of textiles, special-shaped products, modules, folding, castable, spraying, etc. Various forms of more than 30 kinds of products, can meet the insulation requirements of high temperature field under different conditions, welcome to have a friend need to click the website lower right online customer service or submit online enquiry, we will contact you the first time.