Many people worry about the chemical instability of ceramic fiber blankets, so they dare not buy them. But in fact, the chemical properties of the product are relatively stable, and it also has good resistance to acid and alkali corrosion, so you don’t need to worry about it. But some substances are not suitable for this product, such as:
1. Fluorine and fluoride: Fluorine is the most corrosive to refractory fiber, and it reacts with all aluminum silicate materials, including mullite fiber.
2. Vanadium and other heavy metals: V2O5 will be produced when vanadium and other heavy metals in poor-quality fuel are burned. It melts into liquid at about 690 degrees, adsorbs on the pores of the fiber, and forms a hard shell on the surface of the fiber lining. Corrosion layer by layer.
3. Sulfur and sulfuric acid: Although sulfuric acid does not react with ceramic fibers, it corrodes metal anchors seriously. In some cases, it even “dissolves” anchors and furnace shells.
4. Alkali metal: Long-term application in alkaline environment will cause shrinkage and damage of the fiber lining, and the bottom layer will continue to corrode after the surface layer falls off.
5. Phosphoric acid: Experiments have shown that ceramic fiber blankets will shrink significantly when used in an environment above 540 degrees for a long time.
Therefore, the chemical properties of the ceramic fiber blanket itself are good, but you must pay more attention to the above aspects when using it. Try not to use the product in contact with these substances to avoid bad changes that affect the performance of the product.
For more details or questions, please call the company hotline +0531 85800088 or through the online customer service website, you can also leave your contact information, we have professional technical personnel at any time for you to solve problems related to high temperature materials.
SHANDONG REDON HIGH-TEMPERATURE MATERIAL Co. ,LTD. has the domestic advanced production equipment and leading production technology, with an annual output of 1050 ceramic fiber series products, 1260 ceramic fiber series products, 1400 ceramic fiber series products, 1600 polycrystalline series products tens of thousands of tons. With cotton, blankets, blanket, board, paper and all kinds of textiles, special-shaped products, modules, folding, castable, spraying, etc. Various forms of more than 30 kinds of products, can meet the insulation requirements of high temperature field under different conditions, welcome to have a friend need to click the website lower right online customer service or submit online enquiry, we will contact you the first time.