When it comes to ceramic fiber modules, everyone is familiar with it. Ceramic fiber module is a kind of refractory material, and it is an indispensable basic material for the development of high temperature technology and steel industry. The development of refractory materials such as ceramic fiber module and modern industrial technology are interdependent and progress together. Throughout the development of smelting history, it is not difficult to see that every major technological innovation in the metallurgical industry will be accompanied by the advancement of refractory materials.
The advantages of ceramic fiber modules will not be repeated one by one. Ceramic fiber modules also have certain drawbacks during use. For example, the lightweight fiber material, although it relieves the load-bearing capacity of the industrial furnace body to a great extent, is not resistant to wind erosion, and is restricted to use in furnaces with higher wind speeds; installation methods such as line drawing, anchor nail welding, etc. are complicated. The loss of manpower and material resources is large.
The emergence of ceramic fiber integral modules made up for this defect.
The ceramic fiber integral module is a large-scale fiber blanket assembly developed for thermal equipment with complex structure and fast flue gas flow rate or local parts of the equipment. It is a large-scale fiber blanket that is integrated and cut into neat small pieces. A block, an integral block made of anchors interspersed in the middle. The overall module has low thermal conductivity, flat surface, flexible size, thickness between 150mm-300mm, and bulk density of 160~240kg/m3, which can be manufactured, which can meet the thermal insulation use of thermal equipment with different temperature levels from 600℃ to 1350℃ Claim. The module can be compressed in multiple directions during installation to eliminate thermal expansion stress in high temperature environments. The integral ceramic fiber module does not need to be strapped with straps. The anchor is composed of a yoke-shaped metal frame and a round tube bracket. Compared with the traditional ceramic fiber module, the production process of the integral module is simple and fast, which greatly reduces the production time.
The overall module’s anti-smoke scouring performance originates from the formation of a solidified layer on the hot surface of the blanket after high-temperature calcination, which enhances the surface strength of the module. At the same time, the overall performance of the module lining is enhanced, with wind erosion resistance up to 40~4m/s (air velocity). Because the whole module adds a special lubricant that helps increase the fiber formation rate during the production process, it can soften the fiber, so the fiber will not be crushed or broken when the module is compressed during the lining construction and installation process; the grease will not be broken after reheating Volatile, it has no adverse effect on the heat resistance of the module, and the seamless structure enhances the fire resistance and heat preservation effect of the overall module.
Compared with the traditional ceramic fiber module, the whole ceramic fiber module has its unique advantages:
1. The overall module is made of interwoven fibers, which avoids the reduction of thermal conductivity due to the different thermal insulation effects of the folded modules in different directions, strengthens the thermal insulation effect, and reduces the heat loss of various thermal equipment;
2. The surface of the overall module is flat, and a layer of paint is applied to the surface of the module to extend the service life of the heat-resistant lining and the effect of wind erosion;
3. The special anchoring method solves the problem of the slow installation speed of the traditional module, and the special automatic welding gun is used to make the lining construction simple and fast;
4. Compressible and expandable in all directions, alleviating the thermal stress of the furnace;
5. Shorten the production cycle and provide fast delivery;
6. Each module adopts a set of anchors, which can be easily replaced during partial maintenance.
7. It can be cut arbitrarily, which is suitable for heating equipment with complicated shapes and fast flue gas flow rate, which broadens the application field.
Application areas of monolithic ceramic fiber modules:
(1) Furnace walls and roof linings of various low and medium temperature industrial furnaces;
(2) Convection section lining materials in petrochemical industries such as reformer, hydrogenation furnace, hydrogen production furnace, delayed coking furnace, aromatics heating furnace, etc.;
(3) Metallurgical industry bell furnaces, trolley furnaces and other furnace lining hot surface materials;
(4) The hot surface or backing material of the combustion chamber of the garbage incinerator;
(5) Red brick kiln, tunnel kiln, drill brick kiln and other kiln roof or furnace wall lining;
(6) The hot surface or backing of the kiln in the non-ferrous metal industry.
For more details or questions, please call the company hotline +0531 85800088 or through the online customer service website, you can also leave your contact information, we have professional technical personnel at any time for you to solve problems related to high temperature materials.
SHANDONG REDON HIGH-TEMPERATURE MATERIAL Co. ,LTD. has the domestic advanced production equipment and leading production technology, with an annual output of 1050 ceramic fiber series products, 1260 ceramic fiber series products, 1400 ceramic fiber series products, 1600 polycrystalline series products tens of thousands of tons. With cotton, blankets, blanket, board, paper and all kinds of textiles, special-shaped products, modules, folding, castable, spraying, etc. Various forms of more than 30 kinds of products, can meet the insulation requirements of high temperature field under different conditions, welcome to have a friend need to click the website lower right online customer service or submit online enquiry, we will contact you the first time.