What is ceramic fiber cloth?
Ceramic fiber cloth is a kind of cloth made of ceramic fiber. This kind of cloth is mainly used for heat insulation, and has a good thermal insulation effect. Ceramic fiber cloth has excellent high-temperature insulation performance. This material has a very long service life, and has a very low thermal conductivity, which has the effect of resisting thermal shock.
What are the advantages of ceramic fiber cloth?
Ceramic fiber cloth has a strong resistance to high temperatures, and its temperature can reach 100 degrees without melting. Let’s take a look at the advantages of ceramic fiber cloth.
Advantages of ceramic fiber cloth:
1) The continuous use temperature can reach 1000 ℃, and the short-term use temperature can reach 1260 ℃;
2) It has good resistance to acid and alkali corrosion and resistance to molten metal corrosion such as aluminum and zinc;
3) Good high-temperature strength and thermal insulation performance (please refer to physical and chemical indicators);
4) Ceramic fiber cloth, tape, packing, and other series products using alkali free glass fiber as reinforcing materials have a higher level of electrical insulation and high-temperature electrical insulation than glass fiber;.
5) Non toxic, harmless, odorless.
The above is an introduction to the advantages of ceramic fiber cloth. The fiber content of ceramic fiber cloth is about 15%. When the ceramic fiber cloth is heated for the first time, the fibers in the product will gradually blacken out, and local smoke will occur. Many people see the fibers turn black when using ceramic fiber cloth, thinking they are on fire. In fact, this is a phenomenon that occurs during the use of ceramic fiber cloth. Because ceramic fiber cloth is a product containing fibers and carbonization, blackening and carbonization may occur during use.
Application range of ceramic fiber cloth:
Thermal insulation of various kilns, high-temperature pipes and containers;
Furnace doors, valves, flange seals, fire doors and fire shutter materials, high-temperature furnace door sensitive curtain;
Engine and instrument insulation, fireproof cable cladding materials, high-temperature fireproof materials;
Thermal insulation covering cloth, high-temperature expansion joint filler, and flue lining;
High temperature resistant labor protection products, fireproof clothing, high-temperature filtration, sound absorption, and other alternative asbestos applications.