What are the performance advantages of the thermal shield ceramic fiber module?
Ceramic fiber modules can effectively simplify and accelerate kiln construction, and improve the integrity of furnace lining. This product has a clean white color and regular size, and can be directly fixed to the steel plate anchoring nails of the industrial kiln shell. It has a good fire resistance and insulation effect, improves the overall fire resistance and insulation of the kiln, and promotes the progress of kiln masonry technology.
Characteristics of ceramic fiber modules
Excellent chemical stability; Excellent thermal stability; Excellent elasticity, the module is in a pre pressed state. After the lining is built, the expansion of the module makes the lining seamless and can compensate for the shrinkage of the fiber lining, improving the insulation performance of the fiber lining. The overall performance is good; Excellent thermal stability and thermal shock resistance; The installation of ceramic fiber modules is fast, and the anchor is set on the cold surface of the wall lining, which can reduce the requirements for anchor material.
Main varieties and usage temperatures of ceramic fiber products
(1) Ordinary aluminum silicate fiber, with a classification temperature of approximately 1050 ℃;
(2) Standard/high-purity aluminum silicate fiber, with a classification temperature of approximately 1260 ℃;
(3) High aluminum/low zirconium aluminum silicate fiber, with a classification temperature of approximately 1350 ℃;
(4) Aluminum silicate fiber containing zirconium, with a classification temperature of approximately 1430 ℃;
Advantages of Ceramic Fiber Module Application in Industrial Kilns
1. During the installation process, the folded blankets that have been unbound will generate enormous stress and be tightly packed without leaving any gaps;
2. The high elasticity of the fiber blanket can compensate for the deformation of the furnace shell and reduce construction costs. At the same time, it can compensate for the gaps caused by different thermal changes in different components inside the furnace body;
3. Due to its light weight and low heat capacity (only 1/10 of that of lightweight heat-resistant lining and lightweight refractory bricks), it can significantly reduce the energy consumption in furnace temperature operation control;
4. Elastic fiber blankets can resist mechanical external forces;
5. Having the ability to resist any thermal shock;
6. The lining does not require drying and maintenance, and can be put into use after the lining construction is completed;