Many times, we often forget some things we should be familiar with in our daily life, such as the products we use every day, most of us are now limited to simple understanding, but overlooked many of what we should have mastered Some details, like the aluminum silicate ceramic fiber board we are familiar with, we may only know that it is a light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, resistance to mechanical shock, rich The products of elasticity, sound insulation, electrical insulation and chemical stability are also incompletely understood for its use. However, it is only remembered when it is actually used. We seem to have a lack of a true understanding of the product. Not only need to know a little bit about manufacturing and use, but also need to know where it is applied, what effect it has and what matters are used, which is actually very important, then we will come Take a brief look.
1. Glass industry: molten pool is lined with heat insulation and burner block;
2. Petrochemical industry: hot surface material lined with high temperature heating furnace;
3. Light industry: lining of industrial and household boiler combustion chambers;
4. Ceramic industry: Lightweight kiln car structure and kiln hot surface lining, kiln furnace temperature zone separation and fire barrier materials;
5. Kiln construction: hot surface refractory (replacement fiber blanket), heavy refractory lining, expansion joints;
6. Iron and steel industry: aluminum silicate ceramic fiberboard is used for expansion joints, and is insulated by lining insulation, insulation sheet and casting mold;
7. Non-ferrous metal industry: backing insulation materials, tundish and flow channel cover, used for pouring copper and copper-containing alloys;
8. Building materials industry: thermal insulation of cement rotary kiln and other equipment.
As a new type of refractory material, aluminum silicate ceramic fiber board, after certain processing and manufacturing, will have more advantages than other products in use, and we have also carried out certain transformation and Improvement, so that it can be better applied by everyone, so that if we can have an overall understanding of the use, purpose and its various properties of aluminum silicate ceramic fiberboard at the beginning of manufacturing, I believe that everyone can have a better idea in improving the performance of the product, so the product can only develop in the better direction.
Shandong Redon High-Temperature Materials Co., Ltd. has domestically advanced production equipment and leading production technology, with an annual output of 10,000 ceramic fiber products, 1260 ceramic fiber products, 1400 ceramic fiber products, and 1600 polycrystalline products. There are more than 30 kinds of products in different forms such as cotton, blanket, ceramic fiber felt, board, paper, various textiles, shaped products, modules, folding blocks, casting materials, spraying, etc., which can meet the thermal insulation requirements in different situations in the high temperature field , Welcome friends in need to click online customer service at the bottom right of the website or submit an online inquiry form, we will contact you as soon as possible.